All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ECE J5 and Starlites are Both INSANE. ..They have the 2nd and 4th highest scores of the day...Give them the bids...LOL
Wait...you mean Junior 5 teams can't get a bid to Worlds? ;) Cp and I can't wait to see them next week in Providence.

Yay found them.
L4 LARGE SENIOR COED

1. Star Athletics
2. Cheer Tyme
3. Magic All Star

SATURDAY'S STANDINGS:

L4 SMALL SENIOR COED

1. East Coast Nitros
2. Cheer Extreme
3. Cheer Tyme
4. KATZ All Stars

L4 SMALL SENIOR

1. Jersey Allstars
2. Gems Cheer
3. East Coast Nitros
4. East Celebrity Elite
5. CC Champs
6. Spirit Force
... 7. Tri-State Cheer
8. All Star One
9. South Jersey Storm

Wait...you mean Junior 5 teams can't get a bid to Worlds? ;) Cp and I can't wait to see them next week in Providence.
No they can't get a bid to worlds, ECE and Starlites are traditionally 2 of the best junior teams in the world, some of the kids however will compete at worlds if they are on the alternate list for a senior team. If the individual athlete is old enough they will be pulled onto a senior team especially for extra tumbling points at worlds. Or the senior team adds a whole other stunt group if they can. Some juniors get lucky and compete senior for worlds. That's why some senior routines look a tad different when they appear at world's at the end of the season

No they can't get a bid to worlds, ECE and Starlites are traditionally 2 of the best junior teams in the world, some of the kids however will compete at worlds if they are on the alternate list for a senior team. If the individual athlete is old enough they will be pulled onto a senior team especially for extra tumbling points at worlds. Or the senior team adds a whole other stunt group if they can. Some juniors get lucky and compete senior for worlds. That's why some senior routines look a tad different when they appear at world's at the end of the season
I was being facetious. Hence the ;)
But I do love watching both youth and junior level 5 teams; I think they can be even more inspirational for the younger athletes to see than even some of the stellar senior 5 teams.

I was going to post on Spirit Cheer's facebook page but I didn't think it would be right...

Why are parents posting on the Spirit Cheer facebook saying that the judges are biased because the majority of teams in 1st place are not from New Jersey? I didn't know you had to be from a certain state to get 1st... I know 2 of our teams won this morning and we are certainly from the state of New Jersey. If a team is better, they deserve the higher spot. Not just because they're from a specific state.

Sorry, rant over.

Back