All-Star Spirit Cheer Ac Jan 19/20th Who's Going -worlds Bids!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh and I got to meet Jersey Cheer Mom! :shimmy::cheering:
I didn't think you could possibly be more beautiful in person, but I was wrong. Such a lovely youngun lady!!. It was great meeting you!! Congrats on yout performances, especially SS4 and the paid Summit bid. Love that team!! Sorry for the young lady who got hurt on Restrictred!! Great comp...so many talented teams!!

I didn't think you could possibly be more beautiful in person, but I was wrong. Such a lovely youngun lady!!. It was great meeting you!! Congrats on yout performances, especially SS4 and the paid Summit bid. Love that team!! Sorry for the young lady who got hurt on Restrictred!! Great comp...so many talented teams!!
Thank you so much!

CheerUpdates is saying that World Cup turned down all of their bids - it's early enough that they'll be passed down, right?​

so, those 3 at large bids which were turned down by WC will still be given to another teams right? i wonder what teams are going to receive those 3 at large bids?

[quote="cheerfanaticmama, post: 701863, member: 306. .9]I thought ECE jr5 was in 1st with the highest score of competition, what were the scores?[/quote]
Yes they were but only leading by less than a point .9

Even though my CPs team came in 4th...it was a great comp! We met some great Moms and girls!

Have to give a shout out to the ECE Moms that we met at Fairfield Inn!

I'm still new to AllStar (this is our first year in a full-year team) but I have a question - how can a team with the same members compete in two different divisions? Yes, they had two different routines.

Even though my CPs team came in 4th...it was a great comp! We met some great Moms and girls!

Have to give a shout out to the ECE Moms that we met at Fairfield Inn!

I'm still new to AllStar (this is our first year in a full-year team) but I have a question - how can a team with the same members compete in two different divisions? Yes, they had two different routines.

maybe a team has a lot of crossovers? my cp is on two teams and this weekend was a killer for her.

Wonder if Spirit Cheer will make an announcement about those 3 bids? Probably have to contact each team and then see if accepted.

Thought comp was well done. Ran pretty much on time, which is nice.

i thought it was really ran well also except for the fact that it ran so later. i am hoping that they didn't expect so many teams to come to this so they had to run late since they didn't have enough room. hopefully if they return next year and our gym signs up they will have another exhibit hall.

pet peeves: need more parking, parking rates were raised as the day went on. we parked somewhere on day 1 and it was $10, day 2 they raised it to $20! Also, for the convention center - you know you are going to have 20,000 people here and most are going to be girls/women. PLEASE maintain the restrooms! awards: while i am all about helping out other people and donating my time and money to certain causes. i do not appreciate using an awards ceremony as a captive audience and plea for donations and sending people around with buckets to collect donations. how about varsity donate a portion of the $35 i paid this weekend to the cause.

Back