All-Star Spirit Cheer - Atlantic City 1/13-14

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone tell me if they allow outside food in? I know the last year we went they did but wasn't sure if anything had changed :)

Quick shout out to md twister reign, one of your boys was so sweet to our kids at the hotel. Came and chat with them and took pics. It's all they've been talking about. He made their weekend

Checking on the athlete from supercells that was injured... thinking of you ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is doing well. The doctors were able to pop her elbow back in place. I will let her and her mom know that the board asked about her. She is one of our team captains and we are so grateful that she is on the mend.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I really enjoyed the atmosphere here this weekend....lots of support between gyms, athletes and families ♥️ good luck to everyone going for a bid tonight

Maryland Twisters F5 - Amazing to watch and the nicest athletes - they stopped for photo ops all afternoon - absolutely the Competition Fan Favorites!
Some of the nicest kids ever. Our youth kids took probably 1000 pics with them. One girl even gave her jacket to one of our boys. Such a great group of kids. Nothing but positive things to say about their program.

She is doing well. The doctors were able to pop her elbow back in place. I will let her and her mom know that the board asked about her. She is one of our team captains and we are so grateful that she is on the mend.

Thanks so much... our entire programs has been asking about her and all praying that she would be ok... that’s great news... thanks for answering! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back