All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals (3/23 - 3/24/13)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow some division had close scores? But interesting that Pro Athletics junior 4 had the highest score in Junior division and didn't get a bid to the summit.

Wow some division had close scores? But interesting that Pro Athletics junior 4 had the highest score in Junior division and didn't get a bid to the summit.
I thought for sure that they would get a bid, they actually had the highest score in the level 4 division. Wonder what the reason was.

I thought for sure that they would get a bid, they actually had the highest score in the level 4 division. Wonder what the reason was.

They probably aren't going to the summit so they said that they wouldn't accept a bid if they won one. Usually the competition company asks you before hand if you will accept a bid.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take to get the champion jackets for all the winning teams in the last couple sessions?

I am always surprised when competitions run out.

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take to get the champion jackets for all the winning teams in the last couple sessions?

I am always surprised when competitions run out.

It took at least a month if not two last year for my team to get ours.

Back