All-Star Spirit Fest Nationals - Hartford, Ct [3/3-3/4]

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Premier of our Small Senior team. They haven't been together long but time to see what they can do. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

I'm probably the only one that cares about level 6 - but I emailed about the score sheet issue for level 6 (thanks Rich for giving me the push to do so - I was hesitant about bypassing my coach and gym owner) and level 6 is using the worlds scoresheet (even though the varsity one is posted online for level 6) and is eligible for at large bids.

"Level 6 is eligible for At-Large Bids. One is guaranteed to go to an International team and the rest of the at-large bids are given out by highest percentage obtained on the score sheet for Levels 5 and 6. We are using the World's score sheet for both Levels 5 and 6. If you have anymore questions please let me know."

I'm probably the only one that cares about level 6 - but I emailed about the score sheet issue for level 6 (thanks Rich for giving me the push to do so - I was hesitant about bypassing my coach and gym owner) and level 6 is using the worlds scoresheet (even though the varsity one is posted online for level 6) and is eligible for at large bids.

"Level 6 is eligible for At-Large Bids. One is guaranteed to go to an International team and the rest of the at-large bids are given out by highest percentage obtained on the score sheet for Levels 5 and 6. We are using the World's score sheet for both Levels 5 and 6. If you have anymore questions please let me know."
The only thing that is awful for international teams is that tumbling is worth basically nothing. (Which yes i understand would happen at worlds, but not any other comps before then)

International Coed 5 -
Tumbling 10%
Building 65%
Choreo 25%

Medium Coed 5 -
Tumbling 35%
Building 45%
Choreo - 20%

The only thing that is awful for international teams is that tumbling is worth basically nothing. (Which yes i understand would happen at worlds, but not any other comps before then)

International Coed 5 -
Tumbling 10%
Building 65%
Choreo 25%

Medium Coed 5 -
Tumbling 35%
Building 45%
Choreo - 20%

It's actually probably better for my team that tumbling is worth so little, ha, but in any case, I think that for worlds bids it's better to be judged against the worlds score sheet. Rather than having to change your routine once you get your bid to accommodate the different emphasis.

Hopefully you're bringing your coed stunting!

And cue Lazers dropping out of their second competition in a row in hartford ......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

if my coach who was on lasers before he got injured awhile ago is correct, he said that they are in need of girls. especially flyers.
buuuttttttttt.... i can totally be wrong.. knowing me.. i misunderstood.
That is true. Flyers have been the main problem for Lazers 2 years running now. Currently we have 5, only 3 of them being level 5 flyers. So far this season we have lost 4 amazing flyers.

That is true. Flyers have been the main problem for Lazers 2 years running now. Currently we have 5, only 3 of them being level 5 flyers. So far this season we have lost 4 amazing flyers.
That's too bad. Both of my daughters are in awe of World Cup & would love to be there. Just a little bit too far of a drive for a working mom. :)

Back