All-Star Spirit Of Hope 1/14 - 1/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks! Don't know for sure about Bid because they didn't release Bid declaration but I sure hope so! They are a point behind SSX with a fall so a good showing tomorrow and I would think they should at least get at large. One weird thing about this comp is they let you choose which day is worth 25%
do you have to pick that ahead of time? i never heard of this before

If bombshells are in 2nd behind SSX whom already have a paid bid. Bombshells should get paid assuming they stay in 2nd

Last edited:
I totally second this about the unis!! Some of the ones look too much in pics but were amazing on stage! I just went to watch today and the ones I remembered that I loved on stages were ACX, Rockstar, peach, and cheer athletics royalcats. Was very impressed with the worlds teams at this point in the year!!!

Yes, those were our favorites hands down, CA Royalcats unis looked so amazing in the white under those lights. We also liked how great all of the Stingrays unis looked that color really popped onstage.

Im assuming SOH bids aren't by score , because if so they would have just given out bids the same day right ???

This was our first time at SOH. It was a well run event. Ran on time. Liked how they handled the priority viewing section (in the hole, on deck, performing). It wasn't until awards did I understand the purpose behind this event and that makes me want our gym to go back every year.

Im assuming SOH bids aren't by score , because if so they would have just given out bids the same day right ???

I am ok with them not being by score. We had two level 3 teams go at two different times with very similar tumbling get drastically different tumbling scores this weekend. One judge was being really harsh with scores and you could tell by the comments they gave. The other was not. Unless all the level 5 teams were judged by the same panel (which they may have been as they were all in the same arena), it should not be done by score but by video play back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't until awards did I understand the purpose behind this event and that makes me want our gym to go back every year.
Same! The video and parents really moved me...had already purchased the program but went back for two shirts. Also, wanted to add the convention staff and people in Charlotte in general were great! So accommodating and helpful...

Back