All-Star Spirit Of Hope Jan 13-14 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course! Amelie's is a cute cafe and bakery and it's open late. (Like 7am to midnight I think.) They've got coffee, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, salads, beer, wine and AMAZING pastries. I 100% recommend even if it's not for a full meal. Get the salted caramel brownie, it's famous.

Some of my faves around the convention center: Cowbell (burgers), Duckworths (sports bar), Valhalla (small Irish pub), JJ's (gourmet hot dogs). Right across College Street there's a soul food restaurant called Merts. I personally have not tried it but I've heard great things. There's also a Fuel Pizza where you can get pizza by the slice. If you've got a little bit of time to kill walk a couple blocks to the Epicentre for a few more chain restaurants and some shopping and nightlife. Romare Bearden Park is close by and very pretty when the weather is nice.
Thank you. Love Amelie’s we ate there like 3 times last year

Of course! Amelie's is a cute cafe and bakery and it's open late. (Like 7am to midnight I think.) They've got coffee, breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, salads, beer, wine and AMAZING pastries. I 100% recommend even if it's not for a full meal. Get the salted caramel brownie, it's famous.

Some of my faves around the convention center: Cowbell (burgers), Duckworths (sports bar), Valhalla (small Irish pub), JJ's (gourmet hot dogs). Right across College Street there's a soul food restaurant called Merts. I personally have not tried it but I've heard great things. There's also a Fuel Pizza where you can get pizza by the slice. If you've got a little bit of time to kill walk a couple blocks to the Epicentre for a few more chain restaurants and some shopping and nightlife. Romare Bearden Park is close by and very pretty when the weather is nice.
We love Amelie's

Excited for everyone to be in Charlotte this weekend! I live in Uptown about a half mile from the convention center. Hit me up if anyone needs any parking recommendations or FOOD recommendations (my favorite topic).

Any chance you know of some places with a great gluten free menu? I've never been to downtown Charlotte and am worrying about finding a decent variety of food for my CP to eat!

I would also love that password if someone wants to message me.

Any chance you know of some places with a great gluten free menu? I've never been to downtown Charlotte and am worrying about finding a decent variety of food for my CP to eat!

This isn’t really a variety but I’m quite pretty sure that Mellow Mushroom has gluten free pizza! That’s the only thing I can think of with gluten free menu off the top of my head in that area of Charlotte.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a little food truck in the corner of the big parking lot across from the convention center toward Trade St. It's called Rico's Acai and they do a variety of fruit / protein bowls that are DELISH! The place is always packed. Kinda pricey, but it's worth it. Here's a link --> About us

Hey y'all! I am hoping to have time to drive up to Charlotte tomorrow to watch my cousins team. Can anybody please send the password so I can take a look at the schedule!! I definitely want to make time to watch several times :)

Are they posting day 1 results anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a couple good healthy options within walking distance. I've heard good things about B. Good, Grabbagreen, and Coltranes!

Back