All-Star Spirit Of Hope / Jan 19-20 (charlotte, Nc)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would like the password also if anyone has it.

I'm going to buy tickets Friday night so I can get the program for free since I am in the area.

I'd love the password please!

Here's what I've tried:

Nationals
Nationals13
nationals
nationals13
spiritof hope
spiritofhope13
program
program13

Any good ideas???

I hear weekend pass is $40 this year (which included admission to the NASCAR museum)...hmmm

I'd love to know who will be there so I can plan out who I want to watch before the day of. :oops: Oh well, guess I'll have to wait.

I'd love the password please!

Here's what I've tried:

Nationals
Nationals13
nationals
nationals13
spiritof hope
spiritofhope13
program
program13

Any good ideas???
It's nothing obvious. I've seen it before for previous years after the comp ended and it was something random.

Not sure I understand the marketing angle with this one. Don't tell me I have to spend more money than I do at NCA Nationals unless you can show me there is more value in my money spent with your competition. Not showing a competition schedule doesn't give me a good first impression!

buying tickets on Friday gets you a free program?????

Yes. It's from 5-8pm only.

From the website

"Spectators- Cash ONLY
1-day Admission Pass (Sat or Sun) $20
All Star VALUE Pass (Sat + Sun + Nascar Hall of Fame ADMISSION) $40
Nationals Program $10

**FRIDAY NIGHT SPECIAL**
5pm-8pm ONLY**Nationals Program INCLUDED FREE with purchase of 2-day All Star Pass!!"

Not sure I understand the marketing angle with this one. Don't tell me I have to spend more money than I do at NCA Nationals unless you can show me there is more value in my money spent with your competition. Not showing a competition schedule doesn't give me a good first impression!
I will say I like the production, it runs on time, they used to be Gestapo about no videoing, but last year didn't enforce it. It's a nice venue and well run. The jackets are nice (my son got one last year) too. The only things I can't stand are the cost (it's pricey but it goes to a good cause so I'm okay with it) this super secretive performance order ... And Patch the Pirate announcing awards. I can't deal with Patch.

I will say I like the production, it runs on time, they used to be Gestapo about no videoing, but last year didn't enforce it. It's a nice venue and well run. The jackets are nice (my son got one last year) too. The only things I can't stand are the cost (it's pricey but it goes to a good cause so I'm okay with it) this super secretive performance order ... And Patch the Pirate announcing awards. I can't deal with Patch.

Valid point on the money. I would like to know how much of the money goes to the Foundation however.

Back