All-Star Spirit Of Hope / Jan 19-20 (charlotte, Nc)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hot Pink is in first after day 1!!! Yay! Scores are tight, though, so prayers and blessings for day two, please! This is such a great comp! Loved seeing all the fierce teams today! Really enjoyed Fame Super Seniors, Aviator, ACX (LOVE the Gangnam Style dance!), ATA, ACE, and of course CAC...wow! Lots of talent up in here!!! Good luck to everyone tomorrow! :cloud9:

Hot Pink is in first after day 1!!! Yay! Scores are tight, though, so prayers and blessings for day two, please! This is such a great comp! Loved seeing all the fierce teams today! Really enjoyed Fame Super Seniors, Aviator, ACX (LOVE the Gangnam Style dance!), ATA, ACE, and of course CAC...wow! Lots of talent up in here!!! Good luck to everyone tomorrow! :cloud9:
I'm jealous you know placements. It's always some super secret national security clearance thing for us. We're never told where they are.

You're going to cheer for Kentucky, aren't you? I think that's my husband's dream for Babydonna. He graduated from there and he bleeds blue.
Yes ma'am! It's my dream to go there!
Thank you! We had a few problems today but hopefully tomorrow goes better! I was planning on watching your little one today but I didn't get there early enough! I'll be there tomorrow though and I can't wait to see her! (;

Yes ma'am! It's my dream to go there!
Thank you! We had a few problems today but hopefully tomorrow goes better! I was planning on watching your little one today but I didn't get there early enough! I'll be there tomorrow though and I can't wait to see her! (;
:kiss:

I randomly woke up at 6:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep! Finally gave up and hauled myself out of bed at 6:30. So excited and pumped for today! Go CAC Hot Pink! Good luck everyone! ;)

Back