All-Star Spirit Of Hope Nationals Charlotte, Nc 1/17/15-1/18/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's never happened with a Worlds team but even ACX with just two locations ends up competing against each other quite often. Usually in big divisions like Tiny 1 or Youth 2. They try to avoid it as much as possible but sometimes it can't be avoided.

However with Worlds team I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to avoid this from happening. Did Phoenix get a partial paid bid or an at large?
They received a Partial.... That is all you get at SOH.......

THIS....still don't understand why the EPs don't post scores. Transparency is another HUGE issue in our sport. Makes you wonder why they don't like posting them...especially when bids are at stake...;)
I agree I noticed that Cheersport stopped posting scores on the Grand events this year also.
Wonder why they did that?

EP's have stopped posting scores online and generally email scores to coaches/owners. The main problem was to many cheer parents trying to coach our coaches and tell them what's right or wrong based on their opinion or knowledge! The "I've cheered before or I've read the rule book so I know what I'm taking about" parents drive coaches crazy nationwide so I myself am in favor of this change!

But I bet the REAL reason is because of the inconsistent scoring that has been taking place rapidly this season...

Back