All-Star Spirit Of Hope Updates.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Charlotte Allstars TEAL and GOLD both got full paid bids to Worlds!!

To clarify again. These are partial paid bids (to be specific it means the team gets $325 per athlete plus two coaches).

Some event producers announce it as "Recieving a paid bid" which sounds like a full paid but is not.

My understanding is that this Event Producer refunds the entry fee of the competition to the Partial Bid receipents giving them a little more than just a partial when it comes down to it. I don't remember the exact amounts but lets say they paid $125/athlete and received a partial bid at $325/athlete, the final amount that the athlete would get credited to their "account" would be $450. And a full paid bid is around $550/athlete correct? So they'd only need around $100/athlete. Sounds more like a full paid than a partial.

I think for most people it's best not to confuse things.

This is a partial paid bid. It's worth $325 per athlete. Full paid bids are worth $650 per athlete so there is a considerable difference.

I have seen a few different incentive programs, but not all event producers do that. It also usually costs more than $650 to send athletes to Worlds so that comparison might not work depending on your travel costs or which hotel package your team uses.

Being able to give out a Full Paid, Partial Paid, At Large, or no bid at all is a significant distinction for event producers.

Holy Teal... in love! Is that the dance Jamie choreographed? Cause that dance is love.

I think for most people it's best not to confuse things.

This is a partial paid bid. It's worth $325 per athlete. Full paid bids are worth $650 per athlete so there is a considerable difference.

I have seen a few different incentive programs, but not all event producers do that. It also usually costs more than $650 to send athletes to Worlds so that comparison might not work depending on your travel costs or which hotel package your team uses.

Being able to give out a Full Paid, Partial Paid, At Large, or no bid at all is a significant distinction for event producers.

So is it $650 per athlete whether you are on a small (20 or less) team or a large (36 or less) ? Or do the small teams divide $25k for $1250 per athlete? just curious how that works ?

So is it $650 per athlete whether you are on a small (20 or less) team or a large (36 or less) ? Or do the small teams divide $25k for $1250 per athlete? just curious how that works ?
Full paid is 650 per athlete no matter large or small.
Partial paid is 325 per athlete no matter large or small.

Who got the bids then?

Also- BIG congrats to JuST Cheer this weekend!!! That's my old gym! =)

Charlotte Allstars TEAL and GOLD, Just Cheer, and Elite Cheer and Dance all got partial paid bids...not sure who the fifth was.

Which team dances to "Usher's"..."More"? That song is awesome, and if Jamein choreographed the dance, I'm sure it's incredible!

Back