All-Star Spirit Of Hope Updates.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Awesome NC Force! 4 Practices to get a routine done and got the bid... Can't wait for 3 months of practice to see what FORCE Brings!

Weren't Elite Cheer and Dance, GSO Diamond Elite, Ace and Fame L5's there?

When you said L5 I assumed you meant All Girl. Yes there were other large level 5 teams there in other divisions however I believe Greensboro Diamonds are small (but they were there as well).

Oh and I'll see if I can find those videos as well.
smile.png

Only day 1 placements I know

ACX Youth 2 in 1st
Victory Cheer 4.2 in 1st, ACX 2nd
ACX Small Junior 3 in 2nd

Is ACX youth 2 large? Because I know FAME Youth Idols was in first on day one by like .5. They won nationals. All I do have to say is that there were some AMAZINGLY talented teams there this past weekend! My cp is on Idols but also on Show Stoppers (senior 4.2) they came in 5th to some incredible teams. Very tough division! Congrats to Victory!

Is ACX youth 2 large? Because I know FAME Youth Idols was in first on day one by like .5. They won nationals. All I do have to say is that there were some AMAZINGLY talented teams there this past weekend! My cp is on Idols but also on Show Stoppers (senior 4.2) they came in 5th to some incredible teams. Very tough division! Congrats to Victory!
They might be. Either that or the division was split into like A and B because ACX won too.

When you said L5 I assumed you meant All Girl. Yes there were other large level 5 teams there in other divisions however I believe Greensboro Diamonds are small (but they were there as well).

Oh and I'll see if I can find those videos as well. :)

Sorry that you misunderstood. I meant "(L)evel (5)" Not Large Sr. 5. That's why I mentioned Teal...meaning Level 5.

there is a video of fame's youth team (Idols) on facebook but unfortunately i don't have access to it at work :(. i'll try to post tonight though, unless someone beats me to it lol There are videos of the others as well but i havent seen them yet.

Back