All-Star Spirit Of Hope Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I forgot to mention this. Day 2 my cp's team went on after Fame Super Seniors so we snagged a seat in priority seating before hand. My wife pointed out we were sitting directly behind Coach Mike. For those of you who haven't watched then two things; the team is good and Coach Mike was pure entertainment. That guy has more energy than a whole cheer gym drunk on Red Bull. Good stuff!

I forgot to mention this. Day 2 my cp's team went on after Fame Super Seniors so we snagged a seat in priority seating before hand. My wife pointed out we were sitting directly behind Coach Mike. For those of you who haven't watched then two things; the team is good and Coach Mike was pure entertainment. That guy has more energy than a whole cheer gym drunk on Red Bull. Good stuff!
You are so not kidding!!!! I have watched him for years!!!! I am sure I have said this before: There have been Many times in the last 7 years, where I have just watched him perform, than watch his kids on the floor... He is very entertaining....:fro:

Back