All-Star Spirit Sport Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know the company that makes them? I really want one but my gym doesn't go to spirit sports! :)

the company is called 2:30 cheer. you can google it but to order a backpack you have to call the 1 800 number(in case you still wanted to know but it seems like there are plenty of nice people on the boards!)

Not to be rude but why would you want a national champion backpack if you didn't earn it? I would feel so weird wearing it. Like my backpack has so much more meaning than just a competition, it's a reminder of an entire weekend, an entire season.

Not to be rude but why would you want a national champion backpack if you didn't earn it? I would feel so weird wearing it. Like my backpack has so much more meaning than just a competition, it's a reminder of an entire weekend, an entire season.

I remember my daughters team sharing theirs with what was then East Elite. Sometimes giving away something like that helps to share the joy of cheerleading.

i love my spirit sports bags. mine held up fine until i shoved my laptop in it one day, but the seems were fine, it was the strap! but i got a new one this year from on of my coaches since my team didnt compete =]

The backpacks this year are awesome!! If you have a problem with any backpacks please let me know. You can email me at [email protected] and if you can send your broken one back to us I will be happy to send you a new one. There have been a few issues with the seams on some and a few zippers on others, but we are doing our best to get all of that fixed for you guys. It is so awesome to go to all of these other competitions all over the country and see Spirit Sports backpacks everywhere!

I think we have had ours about 2 years - and have used it quite a bit, and it has held up fine
smile.png

Back