All-Star Spirit Sports Battle At The Beach - March 28-29, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Glitter Penguins is competing as small youth 3 this comp even though they already have a bid as large with their 17 level 5 crossovers. Anyone know why? Will the small team just be their level 5 crossovers?

So Glitter Penguins is competing as small youth 3 this comp even though they already have a bid as large with their 17 level 5 crossovers. Anyone know why? Will the small team just be their level 5 crossovers?
They are listed as Large Y3 on the schedule on the spirit sports website, I just went and checked after seeing your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the summit they limit crossovers (I dont know the exact number I think maybe 5?) so they probably had to take some girls off (since over half the team is also on youth and junior elite:rolleyes:) and that dropped them down to small

At the summit they limit crossovers (I dont know the exact number I think maybe 5?) so they probably had to take some girls off (since over half the team is also on youth and junior elite:rolleyes:) and that dropped them down to small
Not true. They only limit Worlds crossovers. A maximum of 5 athletes who competed at Worlds can be on a Summit team. This wouldn't affect the youth division at all.

So one arena space divided by a curtain, how is that going to work tomorrow? Not much seating space for the higher stage area.

Back