All-Star Spirit Sports Battle At The Beach - March 28-29, 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a bid declaration for the event? I'm curious how they determined the number of bids for youth, junior and Senior.

Does anyone have a bid declaration for the event? I'm curious how they determined the number of bids for youth, junior and Senior.
Have not been able to find one yet. All I know is that it was not by level, but by age group for the paid ones (which leaves 1 left over, since they have 4). No idea for at larges.

Can anyone fill me in? On the summit listing it stated 15 al and 4 paid. I'm looking through varsity's Twitter and I only see 12 al awarded. 4 sr, 5 jr and 3 youth. Does anyone have a listing of the 15?

Sort of frustrated with the youth summit bids...no level 3 given out.
Level 1 got a paid and at large
Level 2 at large
Level 4 at large

So in an underrepresented summit division (youth 3) no bids given even though I think a total of 15 at large are being given at this competition.
I agree, what about the level 3??

This is just my feeling but I feel like after all bid events are done, there will be a few "you got invited to the Summit" calls in under represented divisions. I have no inside information on this at all so please, it is just my opinion.
That would be nice to hear, if it happens...

Back