All-Star Spirit Sports Battle Of The Beach 4/1-4/3 Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We really enjoyed our first trip to Batlle at the beach. Cp teams came in first and second. I did have to roll my eyes at some cheerleaders from a gym we competed against who came and recorded our whole routine. Seems a bit shady.

0HNeqK9.jpg
So, were these just the small gyms or the ones actually competing for the D2 bid? I ask because we are one of the small gyms written in at the bottom but our coaches told our girls they were competing for the regular Summit bids at this comp....

So, were these just the small gyms or the ones actually competing for the D2 bid? I ask because we are one of the small gyms written in at the bottom but our coaches told our girls they were competing for the regular Summit bids at this comp....
This was definitely the list for D2, they didn't have a list for just small gyms. Maybe your team was on there by mistake, but I know most of these teams were in fact competing for D2.

This was definitely the list for D2, they didn't have a list for just small gyms. Maybe your team was on there by mistake, but I know most of these teams were in fact competing for D2.

I am not surprised. A lot of the parents thought it wasn't true that we were competing for the regular summit bid. The fact that we were added on in pen makes me think it was a last minute decision to put us back in the D2 category...

I am not surprised. A lot of the parents thought it wasn't true that we were competing for the regular summit bid. The fact that we were added on in pen makes me think it was a last minute decision to put us back in the D2 category...

Which is unfortunate since at this competition as far as I know, there was only 1 D2 bid and 6+ D1 Bids.

Which is unfortunate since at this competition as far as I know, there was only 1 D2 bid and 6+ D1 Bids.
There were actually 4 paid and 10 at large. The way they were awarded we would have been in the running for 4 of them as apposed to the single D2 bid that was up for grabs. We won our division too and looked fantastic. :(

Back