All-Star Spirit Sports-duel In The Desert Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are there any videos of cheerforce medium? Also, when is Cali international coed competing for the first time?

Are there any videos of cheerforce medium? Also, when is Cali international coed competing for the first time?

Medium All Girl from CF was from San Diego last year, this year they are out of Simi. Their restricted senior (Diamondz) are going medium 5, it would be nice to have another team at worlds with us this year :)

I'd like to see Force get a bid, watched them perform at GSSA and loved them. I also want Cali Elite to get a bid. Good luck to all the teams competing... Can't wait to watch everyone.

(Black Ops, Cali Coed along with Smoed have paid bids already.)

Personally, I think Force Med Coed is the strongest coed team right now without a full paid. They look HOT! Especially with their changes.
All girl is up between Fantasy and Aces. For me, Elite isn't doing it and if they don't hit, it won't happen. Aces are outscoring most all girl teams on the west coast - I think it would be them before Elite.

Personally, I think Force Med Coed is the strongest coed team right now without a full paid. They look HOT! Especially with their changes.
All girl is up between Fantasy and Aces. For me, Elite isn't doing it and if they don't hit, it won't happen. Aces are outscoring most all girl teams on the west coast - I think it would be them before Elite.

Although I do appreciate opinions, but coed team, it's going home with Cheerforce Nfinity :) And as much I do agree with Aces extremely similar routine to last year, they are doing well with their scoring and will most likely get a bid. I am hoping you all enjoy our small senior 5 Trinity as well, as they will also be going for a paid bid

Although I do appreciate opinions, but coed team, it's going home with Cheerforce Nfinity :) And as much I do agree with Aces extremely similar routine to last year, they are doing well with their scoring and will most likely get a bid. I am hoping you all enjoy our small senior 5 Trinity as well, as they will also be going for a paid bid
I meant coed not including international.

The name of the Game is REDEMPTION. PCM Fantasy will definitley be in the running for one of those PAID Bids! I'm so excited about this competition... it's been one of my favorites for years! My team has been talking about this competition for weeks now... It's going to be a battle in International All girl!! Also so excited for my Tiny Level 1 team to compete at their very first big Nationals! 7 teams in their division!!

Does anyone remember if this competition reverses the performance order for day two or schedules according to day one scores (lowest being first)??

Can't wait to see cheer force. Always have very fun, fresh and exciting routines

Small Senior 5
All American Cheer and Stunt
AZ Power Cheer
Pacific Coast Magic
Champion Cheer Athletics
Cheerforce
Macs All Star Cheer
Oregon Dream Teams
The California All Stars
TNT All Stars

Small Senior Coed 5
Cheerforce