All-Star Spirit Sports-duel In The Desert Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nahh. If cali cleans up their tumbling and overall routine theyll be good to go. They look a lot cleaner this season too. Everyone is freaking out over their tumbling but its the little things that count the most.
yeah i know, in my opinion they have best stunts, pyramids, baskets and dance in their division, but they are lacking the tumbling to earn it, but i know that cali always bring it, so i will not worry.

Nahh. If cali cleans up their tumbling and overall routine theyll be good to go. They look a lot cleaner this season too. Everyone is freaking out over their tumbling but its the little things that count the most.
AGREED!!!! Cali Aces doesn't have the tumbling that other teams do, for example Cheer Athletics Panthers, but they won Majors. If the top team(highest tumbling/stunts/jumps) drops or is sloppy then someone with lesser skills can definitely come up and take it. Cali Elite has more than enough tumbling for this comp, worlds is another story..

Lets be honest...its 2013 and the team that hits their routine solid.....with majority difficulty and execute well then that team walks away with a bid or first. There are so many teams now that dont even come close to hitting their routine until worlds!

I'm not affiliated with the team, but I feel like they're focusing on being cleaner and having better tumbling technique because it seems like that's where they got a lot of points taken off from at worlds.

I agree that aces are looking good for the bid but who on earth in that division do you think could beat elite, AZ?
Honestly...Fantasy or AZ could. Scores were so close at the grand. Both teams have upped their difficulty. And elite have lost to both teams at this competition before.
small all girl I firmly believe whoever shows up on that mat and brings it will win.
I have close friends on all three teams and my sister is on Fantasy so I'll be hyperventilating the entire time.

Whoops didnt see fantasy on the schedule! I didn't realize scores in Vegas were that close. I really liked fantasy and AZ in Vegas (fantasy really impressed me day 2) I just didn't think they're difficultly was up to elites and ssx. So that is great news that they've upped their difficulty. This will def be a division do watch.

Whoops didnt see fantasy on the schedule! I didn't realize scores in Vegas were that close. I really liked fantasy and AZ in Vegas (fantasy really impressed me day 2) I just didn't think they're difficultly was up to elites and ssx. So that is great news that they've upped their difficulty. This will def be a division do watch.
Expect a lot more doubles and better stunting from those two teams.

I agree that aces are looking good for the bid but who on earth in that division do you think could beat elite, AZ?

I don't see why Cheerforce Trinity couldn't win, they received a 96.7 at their last competition. Still with some watered down passes and stunts. I do believe that it's any small seniors WIN this weekend. I don't feel like any program has something CRAZY over another. Who's head is in the game the most, will win!

I'm not affiliated with the team, but I feel like they're focusing on being cleaner and having better tumbling technique because it seems like that's where they got a lot of points taken off from at worlds.

I would hope they are! That's where they've gotten a chunk taken off is in execution the past 3 years.

Back