All-Star Spirit Sports-duel In The Desert Predictions!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see why Cheerforce Trinity couldn't win, they received a 96.7 at their last competition. Still with some watered down passes and stunts. I do believe that it's any small seniors WIN this weekend. I don't feel like any program has something CRAZY over another. Who's head is in the game the most, will win!
Are you talking about full out or USA(varsity scoresheet)?

I don't see why Cheerforce Trinity couldn't win, they received a 96.7 at their last competition. Still with some watered down passes and stunts. I do believe that it's any small seniors WIN this weekend. I don't feel like any program has something CRAZY over another. Who's head is in the game the most, will win!
I think they looked amazing on the video I saw, such a clean look to them! I am excited for CF Trinity!

It was the fallout scoresheet which was VERY similar to the varsity scoresheet. In december they competed on two varsity scoresheets and had pretty accurate score to what we would like
Just curious.. since I've never been to full out or seen their scoresheet just wondered what there score on either or event. Thanks for clarifying

I'm not affiliated with the team, but I feel like they're focusing on being cleaner and having better tumbling technique because it seems like that's where they got a lot of points taken off from at worlds.
Interesting.. So will Caitlyn be point I wonder. I know her skills over cali's current point are better but really replace her now..

Latest posts

Back