All-Star Spirit Spotlight-wildwood 12/3-12/4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not all moms from Long Island are involved this drama. But when your gym is brought up in this again as it has been for the last two years by the same parent who obviously has major issues, then you have every right to defend your gym!! I always believe those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!

Last edited:
So still focused on PAC and 4 years ago and still won't answer why your gym took basically the same team to get 2 worlds bids.So why did you have that many of same kids?Why did Mell just not make one team then?Of course you all knew you would get the bid paid or not becuz that's where you guys always get it!Am I wrong?Did you get World bid at different place last year or year before or year before etc?So don't bring up words like integrity until you cheer for a gym that has that.So weird isn't it that island extreme is the only Long Island gym with a bad name?and there's a lot for the cheer people on here that don't know,6 that I know of.

FYI Island Xtreme didn't have a bad name until 4 years ago when parents and athletes from other LI teams decided to start rumors at this very competition ! My athlete was not a part of IX and I know how hateful and jealous people were that year . Ganging up on this gym unmercifully .FYI I have experience with a number of gyms and their coaches. I know first hand which ones have integrity. FYI if SE didn't have a bad day on day 2 chances are PAC would not have gotten paid .. but isn't that how Cheer goes . There are good days and bad ! FYI if SE excepted an at large bid IX might not have had 2 at large Bids! We will see if IX gets paid else where . If I'm not mistaken even the big gyms go back each year to the same competition to get paid ! But once again the goal is to go to Worlds and how you perform on that Mat .. Your score at that competition shows your true skills. So if I continue to bring up the past Most years IX scores reflected better there than those of other gyms that competed at this competition! So I guess they just might have deserved their BIDs ! It's time to put it to rest and worry about your own gym. Stop worrying about why and what another gym is doing . They know the rules !

FYI Island Xtreme didn't have a bad name until 4 years ago when parents and athletes from other LI teams decided to start rumors at this very competition ! My athlete was not a part of IX and I know how hateful and jealous people were that year . Ganging up on this gym unmercifully .FYI I have experience with a number of gyms and their coaches. I know first hand which ones have integrity. FYI if SE didn't have a bad day on day 2 chances are PAC would not have gotten paid .. but isn't that how Cheer goes . There are good days and bad ! FYI if SE excepted an at large bid IX might not have had 2 at large Bids! We will see if IX gets paid else where . If I'm not mistaken even the big gyms go back each year to the same competition to get paid ! But once again the goal is to go to Worlds and how you perform on that Mat .. Your score at that competition shows your true skills. So if I continue to bring up the past Most years IX scores reflected better there than those of other gyms that competed at this competition! So I guess they just might have deserved their BIDs ! It's time to put it to rest and worry about your own gym. Stop worrying about why and what another gym is doing . They know the rules !
FYI island extreme got a bad name when they CHEATED at Hershey park 3 years ago and I know this becuz my girls were THERE!So this is not a Rumour!FYI island extreme got 2 World bids with the SAME Kids!8 of them!!FYI island extreme came in LAST at worlds 2 years ago!FYI big gyms go to reputable competitions to get their bids.FYI again,I don't care about PAC or SE or any other gym that was there.Mell and her gym are connivers and yes IAm sure there are other gyms that play the rules but you brought up integrity and clearly Mell has zero.Still didn't answer my questions though but that is o.k. Becuz most every one knows the truth even your so called friends that traveled to jersey that now badmouth island extreme too.Happy holidays to you.Good Luck and hope your child does well and is is happy becuz in the end it's what matters I guess.

Not all moms from Long Island are involved this drama. But when your gym is brought up in this again as it has been for the last two years by the same parent who obviously has major issues, then you have every right to defend your gym!! I always believe those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!!
Yes I have issues when a cheer gym owner tells kids to lie at a cheerleading competition so she could cheat and win and that is when I decided to take my girls out of that gym and it opened my eyes to all the other crap island extreme does.

Because it's Long Island. Secluded area with too many gyms competing for the same athletes.

**Quietly waiting to let the dogs out**
Yes Long Island has a lot of great cheerleaders and some are shooting stars!And some are school cheerleaders and some of our schools do really good at the high school Nationals.

Back