All-Star Spirit Spotlight-wildwood 12/3-12/4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oops my mistake ! But we know only the top 10-15 in each division should be there ! The rest is simply money in the pockets of the big cheer business ! (25 out of 32. )If you notice what teams always start the post of negativity ! Just have to jump in ever once and a while ! LI could have a power house of a team if the coaches could get along . Just look at how many LI girls are on WC !
We've said that for years - if all the coaches on Long Island would work together there could potentially be a powerhouse level 5 team. Unfortunately instead what we have is fierce rivalry and hatred between the gyms cultivated and encouraged by many of the coaches, and the talent is split up amongst too many gyms within a relatively close proximity of each other.

We've said that for years - if all the coaches on Long Island would work together there could potentially be a powerhouse level 5 team. Unfortunately instead what we have is fierce rivalry and hatred between the gyms cultivated and encouraged by many of the coaches, and the talent is split up amongst too many gyms within a relatively close proximity of each other.
And the families that just want a little sanity flee to NJ.

Never said PAC .. I said a PAC coach ! And yes he was disquaulified at Worlds In fact the person that ratted him out is also a PAC coach so how much integrity is in that team ?? So I am by far jealous of PAC! Not sure if the parents are aware but sure they don't care ! Reality is At Worlds IX score was higher than PAC ! Or did they cheat there too ! Lol Whether they had issues during the season after winning the Bid it happens ! Watered down routines don't win Worlds ! Med all girl is an easy division since there is only about 10 -12 Teams ! My money is on IX to score higher again at Worlds !

Ok, I can't resist.

What does last year or past years have anything to do with now? The teams are in different divisions and as far as Worlds is concerned, there was drastically different scoring between each set of judges.

Im not sure if you're aware or not, but teams are only in competition within their own division at Worlds.

What I see as an issue for you going forward, is putting 2 real teams together. You've got 8 spots to fill. I'd focus on that a little bit more rather than arguing on Fierce Board.

Ok, I can't resist.

What does last year or past years have anything to do with now? The teams are in different divisions and as far as Worlds is concerned, there was drastically different scoring between each set of judges.

Im not sure if you're aware or not, but teams are only in competition within their own division at Worlds.

What I see as an issue for you going forward, is putting 2 real teams together. You've got 8 spots to fill. I'd focus on that a little bit more rather than arguing on Fierce Board.

And if they can't/ weren't planning on bringing both teams to Worlds than another team that really wanted to go can't/won't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never said PAC .. I said a PAC coach ! And yes he was disquaulified at Worlds In fact the person that ratted him out is also a PAC coach so how much integrity is in that team ?? So I am by far jealous of PAC! Not sure if the parents are aware but sure they don't care ! Reality is At Worlds IX score was higher than PAC ! Or did they cheat there too ! Lol Whether they had issues during the season after winning the Bid it happens ! Watered down routines don't win Worlds ! Med all girl is an easy division since there is only about 10 -12 Teams ! My money is on IX to score higher again at Worlds !
Why are u even so focused on PAC??Is it becuz they got paid and u didn't and it hurts?Becuz clearly they have much much better routine!Or did u miss all their tumble skills?And why r u bringing up 4 years ago before that coach was even at PAC??and he and his prior gym owned up to that!!Did mell ever own up to when she put same girls on 4 teams at Hershey a few years ago and asked the kids to lie about who they were??NOPE!!So let's no bring up integrity!And I am glad to be with a gym where our coaches do have integrity and get along with all gyms!And even have a shooting star come to open gyms!And girls from all other Allstar programs are welcome!!Sorry but u are jealous of Pac or why would u even bring them up?I was simply saying how island extreme knew they would get a bid becuz that's where they always get there bids and they always have excuses for there teams mishaps so why were the same kids on the two worlds teams since u know so much???That is a lot of same kids for 2 teams same level.People want to know.Nobody cares what Pacs coach did 4 years ago.

I am literally so confused as to whether this chick is defending or slamming PAC.. maybe a bit of both?? I'm lost
I don't really care about PAC much tbh she brought up PAC not sure why.Probably to take the spotlight off island extreme and there bad habits.I saw a video of Pac and they look real good.I saw both video of Island Exteme and they looked messy.My own opinion.Just calling a duck becuz it quacks like one.

I don't really care about PAC much tbh she brought up PAC not sure why.Probably to take the spotlight off island extreme and there bad habits.I saw a video of Pac and they look real good.I saw both video of Island Exteme and they looked messy.My own opinion.Just calling a duck becuz it quacks like one.
PAC did look good and I wasn't surprised that they finally earned that full paid from this comp. I didn't see videos of IX but I'll take your word for it.

Why are u even so focused on PAC??Is it becuz they got paid and u didn't and it hurts?Becuz clearly they have much much better routine!Or did u miss all their tumble skills?And why r u bringing up 4 years ago before that coach was even at PAC??and he and his prior gym owned up to that!!Did mell ever own up to when she put same girls on 4 teams at Hershey a few years ago and asked the kids to lie about who they were??NOPE!!So let's no bring up integrity!And I am glad to be with a gym where our coaches do have integrity and get along with all gyms!And even have a shooting star come to open gyms!And girls from all other Allstar programs are welcome!!Sorry but u are jealous of Pac or why would u even bring them up?I was simply saying how island extreme knew they would get a bid becuz that's where they always get there bids and they always have excuses for there teams mishaps so why were the same kids on the two worlds teams since u know so much???That is a lot of same kids for 2 teams same level.People want to know.Nobody cares what Pacs coach did 4 years ago.

Trust me it doesn't hurt that PAC got paid . I am not jealous . I actually don't wish bad on other teams nor do I have a hatred for any team . And as far as him owning up to it ... Only a year later after their at large bid got taken away did he own up to it . It was kept a secret from the team /parents. So let's not go there Worlds is a totally different ball game . Have a Happy Holiday and enjoy the rest of your Cheer season!

*still confused about what is happening/being said but is still fascinated in the drama so far*
From little I know its about how this comp people can "predict" which gym/team will get a world paid bid. Based on previous "wins" by a certain gym/team. People think this comp is "rigged." Same team/gym wins and gets their bid here. Gyms in area or close to each other don't get along. Drama, drama and more drama.

Back