All-Star Spirit Spotlight-wildwood 12/3-12/4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Trust me it doesn't hurt that PAC got paid . I am not jealous . I actually don't wish bad on other teams nor do I have a hatred for any team . And as far as him owning up to it ... Only a year later after their at large bid got taken away did he own up to it . It was kept a secret from the team /parents. So let's not go there Worlds is a totally different ball game . Have a Happy Holiday and enjoy the rest of your Cheer season!
So still focused on PAC and 4 years ago and still won't answer why your gym took basically the same team to get 2 worlds bids.So why did you have that many of same kids?Why did Mell just not make one team then?Of course you all knew you would get the bid paid or not becuz that's where you guys always get it!Am I wrong?Did you get World bid at different place last year or year before or year before etc?So don't bring up words like integrity until you cheer for a gym that has that.So weird isn't it that island extreme is the only Long Island gym with a bad name?and there's a lot for the cheer people on here that don't know,6 that I know of.

PSA...PLEASE peruse your post BEFORE you hit send. Your point (or lack thereof) is lost in poor grammar, run on sentences, and improper punctuation/spelling.
Thanks!
The Grammar Police
Well,I use my youngests iPad and it's hard to see and type and maybe I need reading glasses.But you get what I say.English was never my best subject.Didnt know I was still being graded.Laugh out loud!

This just keeps making me smile.

Does anyone have the attendance numbers from the past few years. I swear this comp is getting smaller and makes me wonder how they are able to keep offering 2 FP and 4 AL bids.

**Remember when Varsity's solution to crowding at Worlds was to make more money?**

This just keeps making me smile.

Does anyone have the attendance numbers from the past few years. I swear this comp is getting smaller and makes me wonder how they are able to keep offering 2 FP and 4 AL bids.

**Remember when Varsity's solution to crowding at Worlds was to make more money?**
There was a decent amount of teams there. We brought 5 teams in all different levels and they all had quite a bit of competition.
I must have missed out on all the controversy though.

@My3cheergirls14 move on. I prefer not to shut this thread down, but I'm over the catfight.

There was a decent amount of teams there. We brought 5 teams in all different levels and they all had quite a bit of competition.
I must have missed out on all the controversy though.

So it is a much more popular comp for the lower levels than for the Worlds teams? I've never attended this one so never really looked at the full schedule but for such an early comp you'd think more L5 teams would be looking to get a bid out of the way.

So it is a much more popular comp for the lower levels than for the Worlds teams? I've never attended this one so never really looked at the full schedule but for such an early comp you'd think more L5 teams would be looking to get a bid out of the way.

I'm not completely sure. It was our first year going. There was about 90 teams all together and maybe 15-20 level 5 teams. We just wanted to try something different for our gym. And it does make sense to go for a bid this early at a smaller comp. it worked out in our favor.

similar situation out West--- a formerly popular bid competition attracted very few bid seeking teams. I can only surmise that teams choose NOT to attend because the bids are already a pretty much foregone conclusion so why bother if you are not the chosen ones.

Again, no clue... I have never been to Wildwood and have no idea even where it is at... just speculating from this thread and the allegations being made. It may also be related to whether Summit bids are offered (if the EP has some sort of requirement for % of gym to be in attendance if level 5 teams will be worlds bid eligible and another comp that seem weekend offers summit bids)

14 level 5 teams competed for 6 bids....so approx 42% of the teams got bids....that's a pretty high success rate if you are trying to get a worlds bid.

14 level 5 teams competed for 6 bids....so approx 42% of the teams got bids....that's a pretty high success rate if you are trying to get a worlds bid.
it appears GSSA was 100%...;) I mean I guess a team doesn't know for sure when signing up...but still surprised more teams don't go for these bids.

Back