Spring Floors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 28, 2009
I recently bought a gym that has been practicing on hard floor. Obviously I need to switch this over to spring floor, but we already have the foam and are just looking for the wood and springs. I wanted to get opinions from other gym owners or coaches that have bought floors or upgraded to get insight on any companies that are good/bad, best prices, places to possibly buy used, etc. I have done my research up and down, but I would like to find someone with first hand experience. Thanks!

I recently bought a gym that has been practicing on hard floor. Obviously I need to switch this over to spring floor, but we already have the foam and are just looking for the wood and springs. I wanted to get opinions from other gym owners or coaches that have bought floors or upgraded to get insight on any companies that are good/bad, best prices, places to possibly buy used, etc. I have done my research up and down, but I would like to find someone with first hand experience. Thanks!
I've built and bought about every kind of floor there is. If you want the BEST deal, contacting an Event company to see if they are looking to sell a "used" floor is the BEST way to go. If not, GMR has the best prices of lately on a 5x5 floor which might be pricier but will best in the long run. If you wanna build your own, they also sell kits but is a pain in the @$$. I wish you the best. Depending on your location I know a few different people that sell equipment so feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help ya.

Find the supplier who is closest to you, shipping is EXPENSIVE! If you're going to put it together yourself, you can buy just their plans, get your plywood and Foam Block adhesive from Home Depot and go to town (in a well ventilated space). If you can pick up the springs, do it-it'll save you a TON on shipping/freight.

Back