All-Star Sr Elite Coming To England

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 5, 2010
There's rumours on the uk message board about senior elite competing in Jamfest, Europe in June in Liverpool, England. And Juliet and Morgan from sr elite had on their status's last night that Sr elite are possibly coming to England this summer.

Does anyone knoe anything about this? It would be absolutly amazing if they are :)

I heard the same about a stunt clinic! I guess if they raise enough money, they'll do it!

WOAH!!!! I AM THERE! (wherever 'there' may be. jamfest or stunt clinic)

the thought of this is giving me the same kind of palpitations as walking into a Nike Store. or catching a double down. or my wedding day. ok, maybe not the latter, but pretty darn close!

If they end up doing it, do you know when it would be?

Uncertain but it would be associated in some way with European Cheer and competitions. So see what is going on in jolly old England during the summer and the CIA (Cheer Intelligence Agency) will figure it out.

Well if they are going to a comp or something its either, Jamfest Europe in liverpool on the 19th June, or it will be ICC summer jam on the 16th July (could be 17th not sure). This would be absolutly amazing for the UK if they do come. I guess we would have to get spectator tickets very early. If Sr elite are coming to a comp its defo going to be a sell out
biggrin.png

This would literally make my year!
So so amazing for UK cheer if this does happen. Really shows how far we have come in recent years.

Really hope that the ability to book camps is open to all squads not just the high levels or those with contacts into Jamfest or FC.

Its my mum's wedding the day before and I live miles away. Im not going to lie I will be leaving the wedding early to go and see Senior Elite :)

Well if they are going to a comp or something its either, Jamfest Europe in liverpool on the 19th June, or it will be ICC summer jam on the 16th July (could be 17th not sure). This would be absolutly amazing for the UK if they do come. I guess we would have to get spectator tickets very early. If Sr elite are coming to a comp its defo going to be a sell out :D

Now you are getting there.

or there is Future cheer on the 2nd &3rd of July in Bournemouth, but i doubt this as it is awkward to get to bournemouth and expensive with the added cost of getting to england too.

There's a facebook group been started now too about it.

Latest posts

Back