SR Open 5 Tumbling

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the reason for wanting to revise current sr open 5 stunts has to do with some of the proposals to change level 4 stunts. But I am not sure. Can anyone clarify?

If you watch or read the discussions form the meetings, there are a number of coaches that are bringing up related topics during different sessions. You'd have to ask them each for sure, but I suspect you are right.

When all of the suggestions are considered to see which ones are voted on, I am sure they will consider related submissions.

I think the reason for wanting to revise current sr open 5 stunts has to do with some of the proposals to change level 4 stunts. But I am not sure. Can anyone clarify?

Yeah, there were two proposals in the beginning of the thread, one that has to do with open 5 tumbling and one that has to do with limiting full ups in level 4 to extended two feet stunts. My thoughts were that if we are going to alter level 4 stunts then we should alter open 5 stunts to make it the true bridge from level 4 to 5 instead of its current form, which is more of a level 5 team that doesn't have any doubles

Back