Standing Series Tumbling Question For Lvl 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 13, 2014
To max out on standing series tumbling in Lvl 3, I need something before or after a connected bhs series right? Such as a frontwalkover to bhs bhs? Or I could do a jump bhs bhs or bhs bhs jump or bhs bhs frontwalkover?

There is no guaranteed way to "max out" on anything on a score sheet. You can do certain things to "get into the high range" but after that judges can give you whatever score they want. Don't get me started on this... I could go on and on forever. But basically, you have to have 2 standing tumbling passes, one of those has to be connected to a jump, performed by at least 75% of the team in order to "get in the high range". What it takes to "max out"...the world may never know...lol

There is no guaranteed way to "max out" on anything on a score sheet. You can do certain things to "get into the high range" but after that judges can give you whatever score they want. Don't get me started on this... I could go on and on forever. But basically, you have to have 2 standing tumbling passes, one of those has to be connected to a jump, performed by at least 75% of the team in order to "get in the high range". What it takes to "max out"...the world may never know...lol
Thanks Mcolvin! So if one our standing tumble passes is connected to a jump. Can the other be front walkover bhs bhs or bhs bhs frontwalkover?

Thanks Mcolvin! So if one our standing tumble passes is connected to a jump. Can the other be front walkover bhs bhs or bhs bhs frontwalkover?

A FWO BHS BHS would be considered running tumbling as it starts with forward momentum. A BHS BHS FWO would break down like this... The BHS BHS part would be your 2nd standing tumbling sequence as required by the scoresheet. The FWO afterwards turns into running tumbling and would provide you ZERO level 3 tumbling points as a FWO is a level 1 skill. It could be used as a transitional skill (choreography) if that's what your thinking of.

Back