All-Star State Worlds Shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One of our friends fellow moms does scrapbooking and has a bunch of Disney stuff, that she legally purchased. So that's what they're using, no one's making a profit, but then how would anyone prove it one way or another, unless they plan to ask everyone at Disney World who made their shirt and if it's licensed, they don't have a case. I don't think our team has anything Disney, not sure.

This is missing Cheergyms.com All American for International Open Coed and Cheergyms.com Pyramids for Special needs
I'm pretty sure it's also missing NCE and a few others. They already fixed it though:
9jd5za.jpg

I love the New England shirt!! I just wish the ECE logo was better :( that's not the exact way. Just being picky lol.

Taken from Bay State website...
We will be pre-selling New England's Worlds Showcase t-shirts. I will be taking orders up through 4/9/11 ONLY and must be prepaid.
T-shirts can be purchased by anyone in the gym, cheerleaders, parents and fans. The cost of the t-shirt is $15.00.

For additional information, contact: Carol Wade-Lam

Hey Carol Wade -Lam!!!! It is Coach Coop from Cheersport-used to be anyway!!!! How are ya'll doing?? I hope to see you at Worlds this year! didn't get to see you last year!!! How is Matt? I know this is not her, but could you pass it along to her please?:D:cool:;)

Hey Carol Wade -Lam!!!! It is Coach Coop from Cheersport-used to be anyway!!!! How are ya'll doing?? I hope to see you at Worlds this year! didn't get to see you last year!!! How is Matt? I know this is not her, but could you pass it along to her please?:D:cool:;)
I don't know her I just took it from the Bay State website! But that seems to be her email address at the bottom of the post if you want to get in touch with her!

MISSOURI WORLDS SHIRT:

197368_557116428646_159500145_32190201_249307_n.jpg

This is the LAST WEEK to order this shirt if you would like it. Money is due by this weekend (4/10). The shirt is $17 shipped PER SHIRT. Check or Money Order can be mailed to:
Platinum Athletics
Attn: Coach Kyle Gadke
2521 Adie Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043

Please include a shipping address, size of shirt you would like, and a contact number incase anything comes up. Thanks in advance for anyone who is ordering a shirt!!

Im inlove with this design made by Caleigh from Hot Cheer!

Back