All-Star Stellar All Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is north Brunswick in central jersey?

there's no such thing as central jersey :p it's north, south or the shore in my world. but if you cut the state into thirds, yes north brunswick would fall in the middle. But I consider kenilworth north jersey and that's where CJA is, so it's all relative I guess.

is this gym in north brunswick? I had never heard of them and looked on their website out of curiosity and there's no location listed. how would I come in for an evaluation if I don't know where they are?

there's no such thing as central jersey :p it's north, south or the shore in my world. but if you cut the state into thirds, yes north brunswick would fall in the middle. But I consider kenilworth north jersey and that's where CJA is, so it's all relative I guess.

is this gym in north brunswick? I had never heard of them and looked on their website out of curiosity and there's no location listed. how would I come in for an evaluation if I don't know where they are?
I checked their website to and no location at all lol. But I also googled them and it brought up north Brunswick with an address. I didn't know if it was the right gym or location was in central jersey.

Eta: location is on their Facebook.

Last edited:
Wait, I live in central jersey (somerset county) it does exist!
My idea of north jersey is CJAs location, South Jersey is World Cup. I'm right in the middle.

Our program originated in North Brunswick...which we do consider central! Starting in June we will be opening a new gym in South Brunswick (just the next town over)
Is this info in your website? I didn't see any info regarding your location or your new one. As people pointed out, they wouldn't know where to go to tryout without that info.

The new location address is 45 Stouts Lane, Suite #10 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852. (Monmouth Junction is a boro of South Brunswick)

We are scheduled to open there June 1st. If anyone is interested in becoming a Stellar All Star before then we will be happy to give them our temporary location information.

Central jersey is definitely a place, this is coming from your neighborhood mercer/Monmouth county fierce boarder [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back