All-Star Stingray Orange Video :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like in general, the top teams are good but not MINDBLOWING like they've been in the past at the start of a new season. Not a single team is throwing anything that we haven't seen before (at least for the most) and Rays are included. Clean? Classic? yes, and that has gotten them the ring--> but at some point, one of these other teams throwing full punch doubles and 1.5 ups is gonna hit and beat them... I still love Rays, but I'm think CEA and Cali have the flair of champions as of right now.

you act like orange is going to keep all the skills in this routine for worlds. there really is no front runner in this division right now. although im pulling for orange, anything can happen on any given sunday.

i love me some stingrays orange ! I hope they win, although cali and cheer express are amazing too
smile.png

It seems like you've never seen the movie because he had three other friends that didn't live to see land. And like I said, she'll ALWAYS come back. In fact, they stated in 2010 that a possible remake was in the works. 2011- THE YEAR OF THE SHARK!

It seems like you've never seen the movie because he had three other friends that didn't live to see land. And like I said, she'll ALWAYS come back. In fact, they stated in 2010 that a possible remake was in the works. 2011- THE YEAR OF THE SHARK!

2011 is actually the year of the rabbit.

Yeah, maybe if you were born in China in 500BC? Sharks were around before the dinosaurs. There's already been at least 3 shark attacks since the year started. Plus, scientists just found out sharks are colorblind. Give em a break, they never even knew they were getting silver and not gold! It's officially their time to shine! :)

Loony Rabbits are back?

Back