All-Star Stingrays Fire Wow Coed Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I assume since they don't have rust this year that there are some of those guys on this team.

I thought Fire wasn't going, but in that case why doesn't Fire have a pin? Pretty sure my cp's coach is on Fire and she would absolutely want his team's pin.

Needed a minimum amount to place an order. Trying to keep Fires cost down we just didn't order them.

Thank you Fire for making my day with those stunts. What is going to tick me off is if they don't score higher in that category then other teams doing much easier unassited stunts. :mad:

Well our other sequence is now harder and on par with everyone else at the top for the assisted. We shall see I guess. Hope so.

great work :) I really like it, it's great to see other teams up there pushing the bar ! ∞ got your back :)

Haha thanks! Please send a note to the judges to reward true coed stunting!

Actually I have seen a general push from everyone in the division to really hold your own stunts. Hopefully it will be recognized for all those putting it out there. A true single based stunt you hold on your own is significantly harder than any group stunt.

Haha thanks! Please send a note to the judges to reward true coed stunting!

Actually I have seen a general push from everyone in the division to really hold your own stunts. Hopefully it will be recognized for all those putting it out there. A true single based stunt you hold on your own is significantly harder than any group stunt.

I am crossing my fingers for this. The coed divisions are my favorites so seeing these teams actually holding their own stunts make me appreciate their routine that much more. If they actually reward it the way it should be rewarded then it could mix up the top 3.
If they don't reward it the way it should then I will create my own winners in my mind.

Back