Stretching

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welcome to the Fierceboard! Let me introduce you to the search bar. On the top right hand corner of the screen you will find a search bar. This can be used to help you find threads regarding what you need help with.

Do alot of splits with your back leg up and your front let higher than ground level. I tend to do back bends then push my hips down without coming out of the arch. Wall splits and then grab your higher leg and pull it closer to you making you do a tilt. Sit in a straddle and lean to your left it right and put your opposite hand on the foot then pull your other arm through and look up as high as you can and have someone pull your arm and you should also try a swim through we're you sit In a straddle were you push forward and end up on your stomach, but you hips must stay square and your legs have to stay touching the floor.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Stretch consistently everyday. Or look up videos on youtube. Here's a helpful one

see if your gym has a stretch and flex class, stretch at home everyday like doing splits, backbends, pike holds, and check out youtube for videos on stretching for cheer or gymnastics. Make sure you stretch everyday if you can, it makes a big difference. Maybe stretch with a friend to make it more fun.

Back