All-Star Stunt For 2017-2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm trying to figure out what innovation you've seen every year? I haven't seen anything "wow" in all stars in at least five years.

Well what I consider innovative you obviously might not. So it's really all personal preference when it comes to that. I don't just see the skill for what it is. What I look at is how did they get into the grip? what was different about it? The movement overall, formationsis it something traditional or something different that maybe I haven't seen.

Personally I think these are areas that the smaller gyms have done a great thing for the industry. Where a small gym might lack in athletes in number vs the big gym. The small gym have definitely up'd the creativity aspect (IMO)

I'm sorry that you feel you haven't seen anything up to your standards in innovation. Hope you see something great this season!

Waiting for teams to start doing front arabesques again (the only team I can think of who did this is Allstar Panthers and they did that back in 2006). Still waiting for someone to do a spike needle to a bow and arrow high to high (my team did near that as we did scorp. tic toc down to prep front stretch).
All Star Panthers 06
one of my all time favorite routines -- so clean

Does anyone know if Cheer Factory has teams higher than level 2?

I got curious, checked their facebook page, found this from the beginning of last season:

5 teams available:
jr prep 1 ( Full season Prep team! )
Youth lvl 1,
jr lvl 1,
Jr lvl 2
Sr lvl 2

Bring back straight wrists.

There is no way you are on a globe-winning worlds team with bent wrists in a stunt.

I saw it too many times.

Make Wrists Straight Again 2018.

not being argumentative but what do you mean straight wrists? I've always been taught there should be a straight line from my shoulder off knuckles. Are you saying there's another way you do it?

not being argumentative but what do you mean straight wrists? I've always been taught there should be a straight line from my shoulder off knuckles. Are you saying there's another way you do it?
Broken wrists/bent wrists. Its when you're in a high V, and you bend your wrist down. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. here's an example: both flyers have "broken wrists" in this pic.
2ztcbys.jpg

6edd64194b16ecedfbf8a41132d396e3--cheerleading-cheers-cheerleader.jpg

Adding to the list, can we please please please stop bending your knees in the dip of a "handstand" up so you can throw your feet down (like how Lady Lightning did theres).

It's bad enough handstand ups have become plank ups, lets not make it worse please.

Last edited:
Waiting for teams to start doing front arabesques again (the only team I can think of who did this is Allstar Panthers and they did that back in 2006). Still waiting for someone to do a spike needle to a bow and arrow high to high (my team did near that as we did scorp. tic toc down to prep front stretch).
what's a front arabesque?

Back