All-Star Stunt For 2017-2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The body position at 0:22 I don't know if its the real name for them but I guess there called front arabesque.

I don't like them at all, I know it's not, but it looks like they were doing the cute front kick into a skill and lost balance, like when I watch it I make the "whooaa" in my head that I picture them saying. If they held the leg at waist level without leaning back it would look 100 times better IMO.

I don't like them at all, I know it's not, but it looks like they were doing the cute front kick into a skill and lost balance, like when I watch it I make the "whooaa" in my head that I picture them saying. If they held the leg at waist level without leaning back it would look 100 times better IMO.
It'll look better if there legs were less bent.

Unrelated but I am still not over this AZ Power Envy uniform. It is easily in the top 5 list of my all time favorite uniforms - They are STUN.

2qnxd9d.jpg

AZ Power had the best uniforms of all time OF ALL TIME.

Broken wrists/bent wrists. Its when you're in a high V, and you bend your wrist down. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. here's an example: both flyers have "broken wrists" in this pic.
2ztcbys.jpg

6edd64194b16ecedfbf8a41132d396e3--cheerleading-cheers-cheerleader.jpg
I judge high school, Pop Warner, and AYF and if it's my category, I always comment on this. Absolutely no excuse at any level for this.

Broken wrists/bent wrists. Its when you're in a high V, and you bend your wrist down. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. here's an example: both flyers have "broken wrists" in this pic.
2ztcbys.jpg

6edd64194b16ecedfbf8a41132d396e3--cheerleading-cheers-cheerleader.jpg

This drives me absolutely insane. If I can get a team of 20 mini's to not have broken wrists, coaches can get senior aged worlds level athletes to not. Unless its a choreographed motion, which is shouldn't be ever, ever,ever, just stop.

I'd like to see creative transitions into stunts like what Great Whites already do. And also proper technique from the load in, body position, and dismount. I think the worlds scoresheet had such a focus on the execution part because everyone's upped their difficulty

Don't believe they did however, thier gym has now closed.

OMG... that's crazy. I went to their facebook page that used to be called Cheer Factory Florida but is now called Cheer Factory Training & Consulting. I found this review:

"This gym was ran extremely unprofessional. My daughter came home with bruises and a broke spirit every time. Not to mention before he changed his status to training he was a full fledged gym that quit on all girls after accepting all payments! The only way we even found out was by showing up for class! I highly recommend anyone to stay as far away from this atmosphere as possible. A lot of talent but definitely gotta sell your souls to the devil for it!"

OMG... that's crazy. I went to their facebook page that used to be called Cheer Factory Florida but is now called Cheer Factory Training & Consulting. I found this review:

"This gym was ran extremely unprofessional. My daughter came home with bruises and a broke spirit every time. Not to mention before he changed his status to training he was a full fledged gym that quit on all girls after accepting all payments! The only way we even found out was by showing up for class! I highly recommend anyone to stay as far away from this atmosphere as possible. A lot of talent but definitely gotta sell your souls to the devil for it!"
:eek::eek:

I'm confused. Is this the same gym with that insane level 1 team?

Cheer Factory charges $950 for flexibility and stunt training for one day. Is that a normal thing in allstar?

Back