All-Star Stunt Groups

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
When on higher level teams - level 4 or 5 - do you keep your stunt groups as close to the same as possible, or exactly the same from one season to the next? Or do you do new groups every season?

When on higher level teams - level 4 or 5 - do you keep your stunt groups as close to the same as possible, or exactly the same from one season to the next? Or do you do new groups every season?

It depends on the team dynamic. If I have returning stunt groups I try to keep them together, but if I have a lot of new team members, I'll juggle them around. I also know their strengths/weaknesses and pair them accordingly.

Try to keep them intact, but depending on how many new people, i put a new kid in every stuntgrop to avoid weak vs strong groups.

(if the groups work well together) close to as possible, if not the same unless something (someone) better suited comes along, after all why fix something that doesnt need fixing

Depending.. I'd like to see flyer and whoever the leader of the stunt group was together. Usually it's flyer and backspot but sometimes a base too. There's a connection and it's easier to troubleshoot when a flyer and someone on the ground know how eachother work.

I mean, sticking together and keeping a group that hits IS the ideal. If you could keep as much of a team the same, you'd be just that much stronger the next season because you've practiced and trained with them for so long. Check GBE Lime and Stingrays Orange for great examples.

It really just depends on the coach & how well people end up working together. Just like on any other level team.

Back