College Stunt National Championship (div I & Div Ii)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Using this as a jumping off point...
I think I knew this because I remember them having to switch divisions last year (the year before?) at NCA to the NAIA all girl division instead of division 3 all girl, but they only had NAIA Small Coed this year at NCA... So they were back in D3. But my question is, let's say STUNT does become and NCAA sport. Would Davenport no longer be able to compete in it? Would they have to petition the NAIA to make it a sport (... But then compete against no one because I'm pretty sure no other NAIA school has a stunt team?) Also, what is the benefit of being an NAIA school? NCAA is soooo huge, like why have NAIA in the first place? It just doesn't seem to benefit the athletes since NCAA pretty much dominates everything.

I think Missouri Valley College competed in a couple STUNT competitions at some point. I know they're also NAIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Missouri Valley College competed in a couple STUNT competitions at some point. I know they're also NAIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, but STUNT isn't an NCAA sport, so it doesn't matter.

I would imagine Davenport wouldn't be able to participate in that case. But I don't see STUNT being an NCAA sport anytime soon.

Right, but STUNT isn't an NCAA sport, so it doesn't matter.

I would imagine Davenport wouldn't be able to participate in that case. But I don't see STUNT being an NCAA sport anytime soon.
Yeah, I don't either. Just a hypothetical question!

Latest posts

Back