Music Stutter Effect In Acid, Help Please

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i use sony acid music studio 7.0 to mix music and i want to know how to do like a stutter effect,​
if you know how to do that please tell me​
thanks​

For anything you want to make a repetitive stutter out of, Change your grid spacing (the pointer button with the star) to 16th notes. (make sure your grid snapping is clicked) Line the audio you want to make a stutter out of up to a line..then cut the audio at the next grid line to the right. copy the clipped audio and paste it four times ahead of the audio you just cut it from, and you have a stutter :) you can change the speed of the stutter by using smaller grid lines too. Hope this helps!

You can insert "assignable effects" from the insert tab on your Sony Acid Pro 7.0 and find Sony EXpress FX Stutter, then drag it to the layer/track you want to have a stutter effect. Just keep in mind that the whole track/layer will be affected by it.

You can insert "assignable effects" from the insert tab on your Sony Acid Pro 7.0 and find Sony EXpress FX Stutter, then drag it to the layer/track you want to have a stutter effect. Just keep in mind that the whole track/layer will be affected by it.
i use music studio 7.0 not pro

I guess. It´s a VST Plugin and you can install it in Acid.
Here the description how to install.
download the effect.(extract it)then move it to the vst plugins folder.In your programs folder[disc C..ect.]

I guess. It´s a VST Plugin and you can install it in Acid.
Here the description how to install.
download the effect.(extract it)then move it to the vst plugins folder.In your programs folder[disc C..ect.]
its a dll file?

I don't know. Can't try, cause i don't use acid. Take a look in your folder which are all the vst effects were saved, is it the same save it there.

That GetaBlitchJR plugin won't work in Acid because it requires a midi signal to work and Acid cannot send a midi signal to a plugin.

You can easily make your own stutters in Acid manually.

Back