All-Star Summer Camps?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2016
Just wondering which summer camps people have had great experiences with. I am open to traveling pretty much anywhere. I'd probably prefer a day camp vs a sleepover camp. My daughter is 8. She has solid L2 skills and very very close to getting her L3 skills. Looking for a camp that is mostly tumbling, intensive enough to help them really work hard, but not so much they don't love it. 3, 4, 5 day is okay. We really just want her to have an amazing experience, to walk away with new skills, to meet some friends, and to love it so much she wants to go back next year. Thoughts? Thanks!

Supercamp at CA has always gotten great reviews from other parents on the board.

I'll have to call them again. I tried calling the branch near San Diego, because we have family there and it seemed like it would be really easy, but they said they don't offer camp. So, I may have either gotten someone new on the phone or maybe they can tell me what branch to call. I was confused, because I had heard they did.

I'll have to call them again. I tried calling the branch near San Diego, because we have family there and it seemed like it would be really easy, but they said they don't offer camp. So, I may have either gotten someone new on the phone or maybe they can tell me what branch to call. I was confused, because I had heard they did.
She is talking about Cheer Athletics, not Cali. Cheer Athletics has camps in Plano, Austin, and Charlotte. I would think Columbus as well, though they are a new gym so I'm not as sure about that location. I have heard so many great things about SuperCAmp, haven't attended, but being an athlete at the gym I'm sure it's fantastic!

Oh, right! That's actually the one we're considering (probably plano, since they offer more dates). I have heard mixed reviews, so I'd love to hear more about it.

Back