OT Summer Project...get Past The Trepidation Of Wearing Revealing Clothing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I can't shimmy on the app, but this.

There is no reason that you have to wear anything revealing even at the gym. I like Nike pros/spandex under track shorts. They have some longer inseam Nike pros also.

If you are gearing up to have to wear your uniform, that is different than wearing revealing clothing just to wear more revealing clothing.

I'm not looking to wear revealing clothing just to wear revealing clothing. I just want to be able to be comfortable and confident wearing my uniform for competitions and if we're standing around at the competition, I don't want to have my uniform feel foreign to me.

I have seen the Nike pros in sports bras and spandex. I'm looking for the best, cheapest and legal option possible.

I'm not looking to wear revealing clothing just to wear revealing clothing. I just want to be able to be comfortable and confident wearing my uniform for competitions and if we're standing around at the competition, I don't want to have my uniform feel foreign to me.

I have seen the Nike pros in sports bras and spandex. I'm looking for the best, cheapest and legal option possible.
good and cheap are hard to find in the same place, particularly with cheer gear.

good and cheap are hard to find in the same place, particularly with cheer gear.

I know. In previous sports I've competed in I've gone through sports bras pretty quickly, especially when I ran track in 7th grade. Did your daughter have certain brands she preferred as a competition/practice bra and another for tumbling classes?

What location for FAME did you try out at?? When will you find out your team? Are they doing a reveal??

Hug them tight and never let them go!

Think of it as a costume, not daily clothing. Plus, you will have warm ups to cover up after leaving the mat. As for brands of sports bras, any that worked with your basketball career should work fine for cheer.

What location for FAME did you try out at?? When will you find out your team? Are they doing a reveal??

Hug them tight and never let them go!

My location is in State College, PA. We just found out our teams. I am classified a senior 1. We don't have a team name but our uniforms have fame on them and on the back across a strap on the back it says fame PA.
In our reveal, they handed out a bunch of miniature stuffed animals and we had to find the group that matched our animal. I got a gator.

Here's our website FAME All Stars PA | Competitive Cheerleading Team and Program

My location is in State College, PA. We just found out our teams. I am classified a senior 1. We don't have a team name but our uniforms have fame on them and on the back across a strap on the back it says fame PA.
In our reveal, they handed out a bunch of miniature stuffed animals and we had to find the group that matched our animal. I got a gator.

Here's our website FAME All Stars PA | Competitive Cheerleading Team and Program
That's amazing that you had tryouts a couple of hours ago and already have team placement!

Did you have a special tryout? Looks like try outs haven't happened yet (tonight 6-8pm?)

Glad I'm not the only one... I was waiting for the 'wearing pantyhose with every outfit' and 'taylor swift being the devil' talk to start soon.
Once she said what she wore out I thought the exact same thing.

Back