Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

luv2cheer92

Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 15, 2011
Just announced changes for next year!

THE SUMMIT:

• Addition of International Open 4 Division at the 2019 event.
  • Addition of International Open Coed 4 Division at the 2019 event.
  • 5 Teams will advance from Friday Wildcard Rounds directly to Finals (no advancement to Semi-Final/Saturday round)

THE D2 SUMMIT:

• Level 5 Divisions will be offered beginning at the 2019 event.
  • No crossovers from athletes competing at The World Championship permitted.
  • Bids will not pass down, as they have previously effective the 2018/2019 season.
  • 5 Teams will advance from Friday Wildcard Rounds directly to Finals (no advancement to Semi-Final/Saturday round)

Open 4 is long overdue for an end of season event. A little bummed it wasn't there last year, but I'm so excited to see it there next year!
Really interested to see what comes of level 5 being offered at D2 and if that has any affect on the XS divisions/stipulations.

Just announced changes for next year!

THE SUMMIT:

• Addition of International Open 4 Division at the 2019 event.
  • Addition of International Open Coed 4 Division at the 2019 event.

THE D2 SUMMIT:

• Level 5 Divisions will be offered beginning at the 2019 event.
  • No crossovers from athletes competing at The World Championship permitted.
  • Bids will not pass down, as they have previously effective the 2018/2019 season.

Open 4 is long overdue for an end of season event. A little bummed it wasn't there last year, but I'm so excited to see it there next year!
Really interested to see what comes of level 5 being offered at D2 and if that has any affect on the XS divisions/stipulations.
There are already level 5 divisions at d2 summit -
Level 5 Small Junior

Pennsylvania Elite Cheerleading Future 5 Paid Spirit Cheer

Purely a guess, could be completely wrong. I see this meaning that either XS won't be a Worlds division next year and will just be at D2 Summit. Or it will be at both, but with no limitations at Worlds.

Purely a guess, could be completely wrong. I see this meaning that either XS won't be a Worlds division next year and will just be at D2 Summit. Or it will be at both, but with no limitations at Worlds.

I am curious too. They really need to explain and clarify.

Some of the most popular wildcard divisions have over 70+ teams so I understand why the opened up the wildcard round some.
I like how they're doing it this year and think it makes more sense to have it more proportionate to the division size (ish).

Clarification was given on this topic after the initial release in regards to cross overs from worlds to D2 Summit

Teams who compete at Worlds cannot then compete at D2 Summit. Example - team x competes at worlds but also wants to compete in senior level 5 at d2 summit. Not allowed. But cross overs from worlds to d2 summit will still be allowed.

The divisions that d2 summit will offer will be senior worlds style divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back