All-Star Summit 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had it in my head that if you are WC, you could be performing 3x this weekend.

If you make it out of WC, do you compete both Saturday and Sunday?

Or do you get a pass straight to FINALS?
Top 5 from WC advance straight to Finals. None go to semis this year. So the most any team will compete is 2 times.

It should be a % not a number....some take WC because they know they go to finals.
Well it sort of is. There are 38 S J2 WC teams and they are taking Top 7 straight to Finals. They are taking Top 12 from AL/PD semis to Finals.

There are some WC divisions that have 3 or 4 teams. They automatically go to a Finals. Just will compete for placement in Finals.

Well it sort of is. There are 38 S J2 WC teams and they are taking Top 7 straight to Finals. They are taking Top 12 from AL/PD semis to Finals.

There are some WC divisions that have 3 or 4 teams. They automatically go to a Finals. Just will compete for placement in Finals.
Yea, it does say that divisions with 31+ teams will be looked at and possibly have more teams advance. But all divisions with 1-30 teams will have 5 teams go from WC to finals.

Yea, it does say that divisions with 31+ teams will be looked at and possibly have more teams advance. But all divisions with 1-30 teams will have 5 teams go from WC to finals.
If you look at the finals schedule, there are 19 S J2 teams. 7 from WC and then 12 from Semis.

If you look at the finals schedule, there are 19 S J2 teams. 7 from WC and then 12 from Semis.
Yes, since there are more than 30 teams they allowed more. But all divisions with 30 or less will have 5.

ETA: I think we're trying to say the same thing haha

Remember how the other day I went to McDonald's, and I was cold because we were in a pseudo-summer part of spring? Meaning we had temperatures up around 20c during the days, but around 5 at night.. Well, scratch that. Here I was taking the trash out, thinking it was fairly warm so just in a t-shirt, pajama pants and crocs. This is what met me... So, forget about summer, winter is coming. [emoji2360] I honestly can't remember the last time it snowed, probably sometime in February..
02523e3b245431ccf5adb5423cb46750.jpg
f2beb52e2ad743b5fcfa8208eab57219.jpg

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Ahh Yes Savage!!!!
One bobble in the pyramid, but otherwise so perfect.

They looked great, and were super nice to us while waiting for awards, big fans of them and NorCal Nemesis, two of the most hilarious/fun teams we've interacted with this season. And then obviously O4 from the Miami TG.

As for us, our team unfortunately did not progress to finals. Our elites were shaky from all four groups (they only gave us one bobble deduction but obliterated our tech because of it), we had our last pass (who literally never messes up) touch on tumbling, pyramid timing was off, it was just a bad case of the nerves all around. Sad to see the season end on not a high note, but excited to have experienced it at all. I know we're hoping for a Savagecats win on our side of things!

My understanding splits were for divisions with 60+ teams. Our S J2 team has 40 on Sat, so no split.

So our team is headed to D2 and our division is split into A/B (68 teams total for our division competing Wild Card Friday night). Do you know how many from A and how many from B advance to Sunday ? It says "five teams" but in a split I am assuming 5 from A and 5 from B?

Lol, I loved the leprechaun coach of champion cheer burn [emoji23][emoji23]!

Skickat från min EML-L29 via Tapatalk

Back