All-Star Summit Bids (canada?)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 10, 2010
I've been searching forever, but I cannot find what I'm looking for. What are the qualifications for Canadian teams to get Summit and D2 Summit bids? Can they receive them in the US and/or are there even ways for international teams to get bids?

I've been searching forever, but I cannot find what I'm looking for. What are the qualifications for Canadian teams to get Summit and D2 Summit bids? Can they receive them in the US and/or are there even ways for international teams to get bids?
I don't know much about summit but I believe yes, they can get bids in the US. I don't believe there are any competitions in Canada that give out bids to summit (not that I've heard of at least!)

As far as I know, Sea to Sky is the only Canadian competition that gives out summit bids. (1 paid, 3 at large)
And yeah, Canadian teams can get summit bids in the U.S.; I wonder how long it will be before that changes like the loophole with the worlds bids.

I'm sure it won't change until there are more Summit bids in Canada. I have heard this is in the works.
Interesting point to the discussion, there's a Canadian gym (BlueWater Cheer I believe they're called) who somewhat recently won 3 Summit bids at a competition.

Our (Perfect Storm Athletics) Senior 4 CoEd team won our bid at Sea to Sky last year and deferred it for this year. I think it's the only competition in Canada that awards Summit bids.

I'm sure it won't change until there are more Summit bids in Canada. I have heard this is in the works.
Interesting point to the discussion, there's a Canadian gym (BlueWater Cheer I believe they're called) who somewhat recently won 3 Summit bids at a competition.
Yes, I actually saw them on an upcoming competitions schedule, thus the question came to be. I was super curious and still am wondering what the qualifications are.

Back