All-Star Summit Block Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I was just there last year....but am confusing myself...is the HP field house the older-looking, really cool venue that looks like a stadium? And the J Center is the more modern, typical venue?

Ok, I was just there last year....but am confusing myself...is the HP field house the older-looking, really cool venue that looks like a stadium? And the J Center is the more modern, typical venue?

J center is Jostens I think? If so yes that's the big modern looking one and field house is the other.

Does anyone know why there isn't a time listed for small Y1 advancements? Oversight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Congrats :) This is my CPs first time and to say she is excited is a bit of an overstatement!

Wildcard schedule came out and it has a section for international teams to exhibition anyone know what the deal with that is? Like does this mean they get an extra practice performance on the summit stage before they actually preform on Saturday?

Wildcard schedule came out and it has a section for international teams to exhibition anyone know what the deal with that is? Like does this mean they get an extra practice performance on the summit stage before they actually preform on Saturday?

Are they performing on Saturday at all? They may just be there to exhibition...

Are you talking about Wild Card or at large and paid bids? Wild Card is at 2:30 on Friday
I was talking at large and paid....there doesn't seem to be a time on Saturday for the advancements

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back