All-Star Summit Block Schedule?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Any guesses when we will see the final schedule with teams slotted in their actual compete time?

I don’t get it. 31-50 teams, 50% with a max of 12? Why say 50% then?? If it’s a max of 12, then just say 12. Am I reading it wrong??
Yeah I was just saying that to another mom. Why even bother putting that 50% in there??? It's like they set out to deliberately confuse people.

If you have an odd number competing on Saturday (or Friday), does anyone know if they're rounding up or rounding down?

I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't make sense. Hopefully an "updated" FAQ will come up with the correct 50% /max.
The Ultimate climb on twitter reached out to Varsity and they confirmed that the MAX team numbers is correct, looks like the 50% was a typo of some sort.

ETA: wrong twitter account

Last edited:
L5 JR Restricted on Wildcard Friday only has two teams competing. CP’s team is one of them. The block schedule has the division reveal at the same time as their performance. I’m assuming both teams advance to finals regardless due to the lack of teams. Is that why the reveal is at the same time as when they are competing? I’m guessing the teams perform and then go straight to reveal...can someone clarify for me why the reveal and performance are basically in the same block time?

L5 JR Restricted on Wildcard Friday only has two teams competing. CP’s team is one of them. The block schedule has the division reveal at the same time as their performance. I’m assuming both teams advance to finals regardless due to the lack of teams. Is that why the reveal is at the same time as when they are competing? I’m guessing the teams perform and then go straight to reveal...can someone clarify for me why the reveal and performance are basically in the same block time?

You both auto advance to finals so no technical reveal is needed. In years past I don’t remember them even having a reveal, just announcing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You both auto advance to finals so no technical reveal is needed. In years past I don’t remember them even having a reveal, just announcing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!! This is the first time we have competed in a division with not that many teams. We are usually in one of the mega divisions. I appreciate the help.

Back