All-Star Summit Block Schedule

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BBinNCsMom

Cheer Parent
Feb 21, 2014
cheerupdates posted it briefly and then took it down at Varsity’s request. Looks like most teams are competing in the tents unless I read it wrong. Maybe some level 5 and 3 in the field house? It seemed Visa center/Johnston’s is being used for awards only. So disappointing since there are now 3 indoor arenas. :(. I had hoped CP would get to compete on the big stage this year since this is likely our last trip.

cheerupdates posted it briefly and then took it down at Varsity’s request. Looks like most teams are competing in the tents unless I read it wrong. Maybe some level 5 and 3 in the field house? It seemed Visa center/Johnston’s is being used for awards only. So disappointing since there are now 3 indoor arenas. :(. I had hoped CP would get to compete on the big stage this year since this is likely our last trip.
I didn't see any tents. Most teams are in the new arena.

ETA: A little more discussion about it in this thread:
Summit Block Schedule? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

Last edited:
In previous years, I thought the tents were referred to as Arenas North, South, East and West? I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. In that case, Yay! As of now, we are in Arena South.
The new Arena is split into 4 different sections. This is how it's been used for several comps this year, only exception being Worlds.

Back