All-Star Summit Connections/tokens Of Goodwill

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom23cheergirls

Just trying to understand it all
Apr 7, 2016
My family and I went to Disney in 2010 and got hooked on the pin trading thing. I remember talking to so many people about their pins and themselves and then exchanging a pin. This is the first Summit for us, and I don't know anything. lol. I do know my daughter, and her teammates love this sport and want to meet others from all over who share the passion for cheer.
I along with other parents are making "bag tags" for the kids to offer in good will and friendship to people we meet during this experience. We are currently going to make 100. We'll see have crafty we are. lol
Competitive sports attract competitive people, but in the end, we are all one in the same. Do any other teams do something like this? I was thinking even stickers to fit on the back of the bag tag of different teams; it would be neat to exchange customized stickers or any stickers they're pretty cheap. Thoughts? Concerns? Does anyone want to partake?
Cheers to a fierce second half of the season~

When non-CP went to the SB World Series last summer, the teams competing against each other made gift bags that had candy, cups, and pins they made of either their team or something to do with their city/state. Then we'd get assigned a team to trade with. Also had tons of girls running around with pins to trade. It was a good way to get to know some of the competitors..

When non-CP went to the SB World Series last summer, the teams competing against each other made gift bags that had candy, cups, and pins they made of either their team or something to do with their city/state. Then we'd get assigned a team to trade with. Also had tons of girls running around with pins to trade. It was a good way to get to know some of the competitors..

IMHO, do not put any sort of food in it. Most parents will not let their children eat food from a stranger. (Or maybe it is just me. Maybe I am a worrywart.)
Either way, I know my daughter and teammates love handing out their sunglasses, bows, pins, etc. at Worlds, so I'd imagine Summit would be the same.

We were at a comp and a dance team from Japan was there and they went noun handing out pins that had their team name on it. It was very nice. We couldn't communicate much as they had limited English but the girls still shared a good moment.

When we came back from cheersport I noticed a painted cloth pin on cps backpack. It said good luck and had the gym name which I forget now. I thought is was such a nice idea. Someone just clipped it on her backpack as we were walking they the convention center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We haven't gone to summit but CP's team hands out good luck things at all the competitions they go to. We Pinterest ideas and then parents get together and put them together. At the competitions we give each person on the team a portion of the good luck things and they hand them out to people on different teams. I know CP loves doing it at competitions.

Back