All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My CP is on one of the 31 teams going in youth 2 for a wildcard slot. I very much think larger fields should allow for more teams advancing through. The other wildcard team from our gym (sr 1) has only 3 teams competing Friday night.

Small Senior 2 has 27 teams and we're one of them. Should be interesting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would people be interested in a google doc for the Summit? I haven't done it before for this comp so I'm not sure if it would be helpful at all.
Sure!!

And on another note

It's crazy how large or small the division's can vary from year to year.

Last year there were only 3 in large senior coed restricted 5 when Royal Cobras won, and this year there is like 14!!!

Also the first year of summit when our small senior 3 won they were in the largest division that year and it had like 38 or 39 teams in it if I remember correctly. We clearly had no expectations even making it to day 2!

Good luck to all my fierceboard friends competing at summit. There is some very strong competition in every single division! I'm sure it will be an incredible experience!

I'm so excited to go watch some fellow FB kids this year. There is such a small chance we will get thru the wildcard round honestly but just getting this experience is more than we dreamed possible this year so we are gonna run with it. The changes they have made to their routine are amazing, this team looks so different, but there are SO many incredible teams. Amazing to be among them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm so excited to go watch some fellow FB kids this year. There is such a small chance we will get thru the wildcard round honestly but just getting this experience is more than we dreamed possible this year so we are gonna run with it. The changes they have made to their routine are amazing, this team looks so different, but there are SO many incredible teams. Amazing to be among them!

Exactly this! Our coaches change so many things throughout the whole season it's like a new routine by the last comp. I think I would cry if they made it past the wc round. The girls are so excited to see a lot of other teams. Even when we travel to other states we end up seeing a lot of the same teams. I can't wait!

Sure!!

And on another note

It's crazy how large or small the division's can vary from year to year.

Last year there were only 3 in large senior coed restricted 5 when Royal Cobras won, and this year there is like 14!!!

Also the first year of summit when our small senior 3 won they were in the largest division that year and it had like 38 or 39 teams in it if I remember correctly. We clearly had no expectations even making it to day 2!

Good luck to all my fierceboard friends competing at summit. There is some very strong competition in every single division! I'm sure it will be an incredible experience!
The R5 division has definitely grown since The first Summit! There is 18 sm coed teams. I think the first year was half of that.

I would love for you and cp to come watch us if you're there watching on Saturday!

Ummm yes....planning on it!! We go Friday afternoon around 430....whole new routine. Could use all the support we can get. And the gym expanded too. You have to come see next time you are here. We have a real door, not next to the dumpsters hahahaha!!

Ummm yes....planning on it!! We go Friday afternoon around 430....whole new routine. Could use all the support we can get. And the gym expanded too. You have to come see next time you are here. We have a real door, not next to the dumpsters hahahaha!!

The team may go to the parks Friday but if we don't, K and I will definitely come watch and cheer you on!

A real door, huh? Moving up in the world. Tell them to move the dumpsters! lol

Back