All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is so exciting!! For My CP and me. As newbies is there any tips or tricks we should know?

I'd love to hear more as this is our first trip too. Where is Summit merchandise sold? The competitions we attended this year that had Varsity pop up shops sold out of their shorts and gear soooo quickly! We want to make sure to shop as soon as possible!

I'd love to hear more as this is our first trip too. Where is Summit merchandise sold? The competitions we attended this year that had Varsity pop up shops sold out of their shorts and gear soooo quickly! We want to make sure to shop as soon as possible!
At the All Star Sports resort there is a big tent open where check-in is for the hotel. They have 2 tents there one is orientation for summit where they give out free little goodies and the other one is the Varsity store. Both tents are right at the shuttle bus stop for All Star sports where a lot of people get dropped off when they are arriving from the airport. I have heard they sell out pretty fast in certain sizes, but I'm sure it's like that at every comp. It's kinda hectic in the store with children running around looking for clothes they want and such, but I ended up finding what I wanted pretty easily. This was just from my experience when I went. I know some people stay at different places so I don't know about those situations.

At the All Star Sports resort there is a big tent open where check-in is for the hotel. They have 2 tents there one is orientation for summit where they give out free little goodies and the other one is the Varsity store. Both tents are right at the shuttle bus stop for All Star sports where a lot of people get dropped off when they are arriving from the airport. I have heard they sell out pretty fast in certain sizes, but I'm sure it's like that at every comp. It's kinda hectic in the store with children running around looking for clothes they want and such, but I ended up finding what I wanted pretty easily. This was just from my experience when I went. I know some people stay at different places so I don't know about those situations.
Thanks! We are staying at a non-Summit onsite hotel, so we will have to make a special trip. I know we will be headed to ESPN on Thursday to pick up our packets, so I'm hoping they have a store there too?

Thanks! We are staying at a non-Summit onsite hotel, so we will have to make a special trip. I know we will be headed to ESPN on Thursday to pick up our packets, so I'm hoping they have a store there too?
I remember them having some tables set up inside Jostens, but I don't think they had a tent. I didn't pay much attention because I was always running around trying to get to performances to watch lol! So I can't be for sure. Although getting to the All Star Sports resort is very easy! The busses will take you right there so it's very easy if y'all have extra time, but I would recommend going Thursday or Friday because I know they sell out pretty quick.

Try to go to the orientation if you can! It literally takes like 5 minutes and last year they gave out free backpacks and I still use mine to this day haha. I'm not sure if they're giving them out this year but it definitely worth trying

My CP is on one of the 31 teams going in youth 2 for a wildcard slot. I very much think larger fields should allow for more teams advancing through. The other wildcard team from our gym (sr 1) has only 3 teams competing Friday night.

I agree, even if it's limited by how many teams, WildCard is nice for the experience but it would be nice to have another shot at day 2... and I am the last person to believe in the "everybody wins" mentality.

I agree, even if it's limited by how many teams, WildCard is nice for the experience but it would be nice to have another shot at day 2... and I am the last person to believe in the "everybody wins" mentality.

Looks like they're letting 3 out of wild card for small youth 2. First place goes to Sunday and second and third go to Saturday. Glad they decided to do this. There are so many teams in this division.

I remember them having some tables set up inside Jostens

Yes! In addition to the main tents at WWoS, they had at least one entire Summit merchandise tent at ESPN and then an area downstairs @ Josten's, though they had a smaller selection of goodies than the big tents. Also at HP, they have tables set up of I think selling tees when you first walk in? If you see something you THINK you like, BUY IT EARLY.

Back