All-Star Summit Performance Order

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Would people be interested in a google doc for the Summit? I haven't done it before for this comp so I'm not sure if it would be helpful at all.
It would be helpful and would be great for the historical info! I wish we had all of that info from the first 3 years.

My guess is they ran in to cross-over issues from Worlds as they are limited to 5. Only speculation on my part though.

Any luck on the Summit Google doc?
An athlete on a Y5 isn't age eligible for a Worlds team. I know that at least 1 of the teams didn't go because of the expense.

My guess is they ran in to cross-over issues from Worlds as they are limited to 5. Only speculation on my part though.

Here you go! I put D1/D2 on one doc to avoid having multiple different links. I will finish adding Sunday for D2 sometime soon.

Summit 2016 Google Doc

ETA: I'll keep it locked for now so it doesn't get messed with.

Youth 5 athletes aren't age eligible for a world's team.

ETA: oops someone else said it first! Sorry.

Last edited:
Here you go! I put D1/D2 on one doc to avoid having multiple different links. I will finish adding Sunday for D2 sometime soon.

Summit 2016 Google Doc

ETA: I'll keep it locked for now so it doesn't get messed with.

I'll be around to help update this over the weekend! Need any excuse to not study for finals!!

Also is there a separate schedule for Wild Cards because I don't see them on this schedule or am I just missing them?

Also, double post but it will be hard to update the Google Doc for D2 Summit because Cheer Updates will not be attending or updating

I'll be around to help update this over the weekend! Need any excuse to not study for finals!!

Also is there a separate schedule for Wild Cards because I don't see them on this schedule or am I just missing them?
Friday for D1 is only Wild Card teams.

I'm mostly interested in updating placements/results and scores if we can. Thanks for your help!

It would be helpful and would be great for the historical info! I wish we had all of that info from the first 3 years.
Quoting you because you mentioned having the data. I started a Big Summit Spreadsheet that includes results from every year as well as titles per program. I have all of the finals results from last year. For 2014 all I could find was the top 3 only for each division's finals. For 2013 I have full final results, but I believe there are some divisions missing. I don't have any prelim/semi-final data. If anybody has any of this info that is missing, feel free to add it!

Big Summit Spreadsheet

Since this has the docs can we move this to the regular thread???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back