All-Star Summit Performance Orders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The first link is still the tentative schedule for wildcard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am happy with all 9 of our teams performance order. All go in the bottom half.

We have had all our summit bids for a long time, 4 of them got them in November. The rest in December and January.

However I see no correlation between dates of bids with the other teams who got them and their order.

I assume we were just lucky!

My daughters j4 got paid in Nov and goes second to last:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One of our teams goes last in their division! But our two teams that got paid go third and fifth. Boo. Others are in the middle. I'm just excited for all of them!

@TheVipersMom our team that goes last just got their bid a couple of weeks ago, definitely seems like it's all random.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

One of our teams goes last in their division! But our two teams that got paid go third and fifth. Boo. Others are in the middle. I'm just excited for all of them!

@TheVipersMom our team that goes last just got their bid a couple of weeks ago, definitely seems like it's all random.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's what I was thinking too! Wish you would be at the summit as well:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question, for Summit do you think there is an advantage in performance order (i.e. going last or in second half) or no?

Question, for Summit do you think there is an advantage in performance order (i.e. going last or in second half) or no?
In the divisions that have 20-25+ teams in the earlier rounds, absolutely. Smaller divisions, not so much.

CP's team is 3rd to last in her division this year. Last year CP's team was one of the first and there was a break during the division right after her team performed. I don't think that was the best spot to be in. I am much happier with the placement this year.

Back